Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DO YOU KNOW WHAT Mr DAWKINS IS THINKING RIGHT NOW !!!???? ---2 [ AFTER SEEING ATLAS OF CREATION]




"""''''OH MY CHANCE!(GOD!) I AM TOTALLY SILENCED BY HARUN YAHYA, WHAT ELSE I CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO CONVINCE MY AUDIENCE, I AM LOOSING MY FOLLOWERS DAY BY DAY..hm.. hmhm.. hmhm ..hmhm.. ..hmhm, I THINK I SHOULD NOT APPEAR IN PUBLIC TALKS ANYMORE, IF THEY ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT TRANSITIONAL FORMS, MUTATIONS, IRREDUCIBLE COMPLEXITY etc..etc HOW CAN I ANSWER THEM!!! THE ONLY SOLUTION IS KEEPING QUIET, OH MY PROPHET DARWIN! WHAT ELSE I CAN DO TO PROTECT YOUR RELIGION, ALL THESE DAYS I HAVE BEEN USING SCIENCE TO PROPAGATE ATHEISM WHAT ELSE I CAN DO NOW? FINALLY EVEN I AM CONVINCED IN THE EXISTENCE OF GOD AFTER SEEING ATLAS OF CREATION, BUT I WILL NEVER EVER ADMIT THIS IN PUBLIC."""""""

6 comments:

  1. Man you are funny, Nice picture too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. be careful, dawkin might sue you

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow !! nice imagination...yes he will thinking like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For fuck sake learn how to spell atheist. it is not ATHIEST!

    And after you've done that, divest yourself of your cock-eyed religious delusions and become one – an atheist, that is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tkank you Mr. Barry Duke for correcting me...Thank you ATHEIST!!!

    ReplyDelete